We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Monserrat from Antigua

St Louis
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tickets for Monserrat from Antigua

I just want to know how far at advance I can buy the tickets from Antigua to Monserrat. They are not showing the schedule for 2014. I want to buy the tickets for February. Thanks!!!

Maple Glen, Pa.
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Monserrat from Antigua

I see flights available on Flymontserrat through the end of January, 2014. Expect February flights to show up in the next 1-2 months. If you have a large group, check frequently or e-mail the airlines directly to ask when they will be posting the Feb. flights, as the flights can fill up quickly. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

St Louis
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Monserrat from Antigua

Thank you, they did not know yet, will be checking.

3. Re: Tickets for Monserrat from Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 11:20
Get answers to your questions about Montserrat