We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Saba from St Maarten

Duluth, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Saba from St Maarten

I'm trying to decide on which mode of travel to take from St Maarten to Saba (and back) in April. I'm planning to stay in Saba for two nights and may dive during that time or may limit myself to snorkeling. I understand the options to be: 1) flying with Winair, 2) Dawn II ferry, or 3) Edge ferry.

My plan right now is to take a flight from St Maarten to Saba, in order to experience the amazing looking view of flying in to the island, then to return via the Edge ferry (to avoid flying after diving, if I dive).

Are there any other options that I should consider?

Thanks!

Maine
Level Contributor
404 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Saba from St Maarten

It sounds like you have a very good plan.

boston
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Saba from St Maarten

Those are your options. Choose whatever fits your schedule & budget best.

The flights in/out of Saba are amazing!

3. Re: Travel to Saba from St Maarten

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Saba
Recent Conversations