We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling in Saba?

AZ
7 posts
Save Topic
Snorkeling in Saba?

We are thinking of making a day trip from St. Martin to Saba for some snorkeling, casual food and drinks. So, I understand that the diving is excellent but what about snorkeling? Are there good places to go from shore? Would a boat be a better option? ANY advice would be appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Saba
Saba
Caribbean
Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling in Saba?

While I have visited Saba 9 times for diving, I would not recommend it for snorkeling. There is no beach access to the dive sights so you would have to go out with on of the dive operators. You would be snorkeling in a minimum of 30 ft. of water.

That being said, the Island is definitely worth a visit with numerous choices for a casual lunch in Windwardside. Check out the Saba tourism web site at http://www.sabatourism.com/

Mentioned in this post
Saba
Saba
Caribbean
AZ
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling in Saba?

Thanks for your reply! I think we are going to visit for a day.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
1 post
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkeling in Saba?

Head up Mt. Scenery - that's an attraction unique to Saba unlike anything you'll see on St. Maarten.

Mentioned in this post
Saba
Saba
Caribbean
4. Re: Snorkeling in Saba?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Windwardside
Recent Conversations