We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean honeymoon

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Caribbean honeymoon

I posted this on the Caribbean forum, but it didn't get noticed. I'm hoping I'll get a response if I try it in some of the islands' forums...

I'm getting married at the end of April, next year. We'd like to honeymoon in the Caribbean, but don't know where we should go. One, or both of us, have already been to Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and St Lucia, so we want to go somewhere new. We want private, secluded, beautiful beach, good food, snorkeling or some activities, some nightlife, or at least something to do/go in evenings. We really want something like a private bungelow, (don't know if there are any), but something other than a huge hotel chain, at least part of our stay. But we still want it to be very nice and somewhat modern. We'd love to be able to experience the culture, go into a town/village, do some shopping, also. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

st barthelemy
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean honeymoon

check www.premiumiv.com

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean honeymoon

You won't find any large hotels on the island.

We honeymooned at the Guanahani and had a fabulous experience. We had a private one bedroom suite/ cottage with a jacuzzi ~

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribbean honeymoon

BTW ~ We spent the second leg of our honeymoon in Nevis at the Four Seasons. No comparision between the two islands. St. Barth's is in a league of its own.

4. Re: Caribbean honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 09:20