We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where should I stay???

Jacksonville
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where should I stay???

I am going to st. barts in January for my honeymoon... and want to stay and eat at the VERY BEST place/places.

I have been told that Isle De France and Hotel Guanahani are great. What do you think???

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where should I stay???

You obviously have great taste, your destination and your lodging choices!

You will not be disappointed with either of those properties. The spa at the Guanahani is wonderful.

Toss a coin, you and your fiance will be equally pleased.

Congratulations and best wishes to you both, Binti

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where should I stay???

Ok, where did you decide to stay???????

New Jersey
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where should I stay???

The VERY BEST are Isle de France and Le Toiny.

They're a tad expensive in January - make sure you're sitting down when you get the price quote.

Smyrna, GA
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where should I stay???

I have stayed at the Guanahani twice and absolutely love it. Most of the hotels in St. Barts are quite expensive, especially in high season. If you can afford it, try to book a one bedroom at the Guanahani. It is far better than the regular room. I am looking at going back to St. Barts in January also but this time am looking into private villas. They are more cost effective. Since I've been there before I kind of know the lay of the land and don't mind not having the features of a hotel. Anywhere you stay there should be heaven!