We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christopher Hotel

Perth and Kinross...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Christopher Hotel

I have just found out that the Christopher is opening its doors from the 10th November for 6 months and they are offering very special rates startig from 99 euros per night ...What a deal as the hotel is great and allows the more economicaly minded traveller a chance to stay in St Barths without breaking the bank!!!

www.hotelchristopher.com

Tom

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christopher Hotel

Tom, thanks for the update. However, it's my understanding the hotel is re-opening without any renovations, painting, updates, and has sat vacant for over a year.

Budget minded travelers, a good bargain. But I would be concerned as to what class of accomodation your might find, and it's condition.

On an upnote, i think it's good news for those renting in the Pointe Milou area, hopefully happy hour/nightcaps are within walking distance again.

Binti

Perth and Kinross...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Christopher Hotel

I see your concern over the hotel but I was there and the hotel looks in good condition and they were cleaning and painting like ants.I think it is a good bet for anyone looking to save a few dollars and spend it on the cheap booze and cigarettes!

Tom

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christopher Hotel

Cheap booze and ciggies indeed. It's amazing to see how much "sins" are taxed in the US, not something you will find in SBH. I'm always amazed at the price of Stoli, but you unfortuneatly no bargains on US/Canadian brands (my husband likes Crown Royal).

Looks like the E99 price is low season, and garden accomodations start at E270 for high season. $350ish/night high season is very reasonable, please keep us updated on the clean-up, Tom.

Good for the neighborhood, and good for St. Barths to see this coming back.

Binti

4. Re: Christopher Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 19:21