We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants that serve breakfast

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants that serve breakfast

Can anyone recommend some restaurants that serve breakfast? We're staying in a villa but would like to go out for breakfast sometimes.

Also is there any place in Gustavia to get coffees and croissants to go in the morning?

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants that serve breakfast

Vickie, Any of the hotel restaurants will serve a hot breakfast. A favorite spot is Le Creperie in Gustavia. A great place to catch an espresso and croissant and watch the world go by is Le Piment, in the car park in St. Jean. La Petit Colombe is a bakery with locations in Gustavia (near the post office), Lorient, right on the main road, and Colomber. La Rotisserie, in the car park in St. Jean, just across the street from le Piment, has wonderful pastries, breads, side dishes, roast chickens, even whole cooked lobster, wine and beer, a great place to stop and pack a picnic lunch for Saline beach.

I've just mentioned a few, here. Many options.

To answer your New Year's question, I would keep a close eye on the St. Barth's Weekly. They will begin listing the New year's happenings and menus. I would put my reservation in as early as possible. Or, if there is a restaurant you like, for sure they will be serving for new year, or have something special. Note, christmas and new years is the highest of high season, and the iasland will be hopping, with people like you looking for fun times. So book early, you can always cancell. And be prepared to spend good euro on your celebration!

Have fun! Binti

Perth and Kinross...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants that serve breakfast

Most hotels serve breakfast to outside gusets.In Point Milou the Christopher Hotel www.hotelchristopher.com

serves a buffet continental and in St Jean, Coffee Shop does serve great coffee with pastries.

Tom

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants that serve breakfast

Hotel Christopher is re-opening in November after years of being closed, I would not recommend it until further review.

Much better choices in my opinion.

Binti

4. Re: Restaurants that serve breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 18:16