We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Orange County
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Am I missing anything??

Le Ti St. Barts

Le Sapotillier

Eden Rock

Jao

Pacri

Wall House

The Strand

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Great choices! Don't miss the Wall House, we love that place. Eden Rock has a great lunch also. Missed Pacri last visit, would have loved to had dinner there. Have a great vacation!

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Le Sapotillier is closed. May be back with new owners, wait and see on that one.

Binti

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
74 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Le Sapotillier closed? Say it isn't so! My all-time favorite every year. I was there a couple of weeks ago and there was a sign on the door that said it was to re-open Nov. 1st. It didn't appear to have any damage from Omar. I hope that's not the case.

Don't forget Maya's...also went to Tom Beach a couple of times (most restaurants were closed in October and, of course, the hurricane). Excellent grilled lobster and fun atmosphere. K'fe Massai is also good with a fun crowd. The list looks great though....never been to Jao. Le Ti is a blast.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Apparently Le Sap is opening under new management...we will see.

NJ
Level Contributor
143 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

You must have pizza at Andy's Hideaway!! Great new spot on Grande Cul-de-sac for b'fast/lunch also. Where La Gloriette used to be, but I can't remember the name of it...

Enjoy; you really can't go wrong.

Orange County
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Thank you all so much for your feedback!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
38 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

Yes--we just returned last night (Nov. 6 to 14th trip) and I would suggest Massai restaurant in Lorient to add to your list. It was really great and I heartily recommend it. Good atmosphere, nice wait staff, VERY good menu choices, excellent quality, served piping HOT and attractively presented. Heartily recommend this restaurant.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

I love K Fe' Massai in Lorient. They still have a very nice pri fixe menu, E29, 42, and 52. I really like the upscale African decore. I've never had a bad meal or service at ths restaurant, although it gets mixed reviews from some. The specials board is always good. If they have the black truffle mushroom soup, it's a must have!

Binti

9. Re: Thoughts on my restaurant choices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 03:17