We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

new york city
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

hi everyone the wife and i are going end of this month to st.barts. we're looking to stay at a clean nice place overnight close to or on the beach we are planning on partying at nikki beach. can anyone recommend place's to us close by and nothing expensive please and if anyone can recommend a place to party Saturday night please do

thanks so much everyone

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

You are going to have a tough time finding a hotel on St Jean Beach (or SBH, for that matter) that is not expensive. Further, booking for one night may be difficult, but since this is last minute you may be able to find something. Available hotels include Eden Rock, Tom Beach, Ilet de la Plage and Emeraude Plage. Up the hill (long walk back are the Village St Jean and Tropical.)

Recent visitors reported that Nikki was closed most evenings as it is low season. You would probably be better off staying in Gustavia. Only one small beach in that area, though.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

You might be OK for Saturday nights - at least the 2 Saturdays we were there recently, Tom Beach was very busy with the 'beautiful' people, but on any other day it was quiet.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

Maimesgirl covered your hotel options perfectly, so I will offer my picks for Saturday night.

Cocktails at Eden Rock Hotel bar-what a view and so stylish.

Drive to Gustavia

Dinner at The Strand (a Nikki Beach place)-the bar action is pretty hot!

But you might want to head out after dinner to BAZ-on the harbor for live music and a beer.

Then on to Casa Nikki for night clubbing, and yes, a Nikki Beach place.

But I question your sanity...only one night????

Enjoy!

new york city
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

we are a wild couple we like to hop islands we like to do dinners and party. the wife loves to dance.. so happy wife happy life

is Saturday the best night to go party at st.barts or should we go Friday y

so as far as what to do and where to go thank you all so much for ur insight but we still need a place to stay. so i need hotel recommendation we don't mind spending the money we have the money but for one night its kind of a waste so any where between 300-500 per night is no problem

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

Hi gshukhat,

I gave you a list of hotels in St Jean. Any are recommended.

If you want to stay in Gustavia, you basically have 2 choices...the Carl Gustav (beautiful hotel about the town with great views) or Sunset, very cheap and basic in town across from the ferry dock.

new york city
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

ur the best thank you and the next time ur in nyc or Brooklyn u contact me i that guy that knows a guy that gets things done if u know what i mean. lol.. ill make you sure ur having the best time ever in nyc or Brooklyn. i happened to see you posted up for Brooklyn wish i wouldve know.

ok so tell me thins back to st.barts we want to be close to nikki beach how do we do that and should we stay there all day long or just come there at night

new york city
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

ok so i think im going to book Tombeach hotel

it looks great. does anyone know how far i would be from nikki beach? any suggestions on what restaurant to go have a fabulous dinner at?

this is what we wanted to do so please friends make some corrections to our plan if u know better

we like to get there early, check in and head over to nikki beach for music drink and sun. then we'd like to go out to dinner and go party some where after wards just dont know where please make recommendations

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

You can walk from Le Tom beach Hotel to Nikki Beach, not problem. Sounds like the perfect choice for you!

Binti

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

La Plage Restaurant at Tom Beach is pretty swinging too!

Spend as much time on St. Barth's as you can!!

On St. Barth's, every night is Saturday night!

new york city
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: going to st.barts for one night any recommendations

ok so then that's settled thank you all and if there are any suggestions on where to go to party and eat at St.Marten please send them my way

all of you are wonderful thank and please tell me more i love to hear knowledge and people experiences