We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

As we are staying in Village St Jean and will want to lie on St Jean Beach, are there sunbeds available to hire on the beach anywhere, even in another hotel?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach

Tom Beach Hotel/La Plage, Eden Rock Hotel, and Nikki Beach all have lounges. They do cost, but you can also get lunch and drinks.

I prefer to go to Nikki Beach mostly but have also enjoyed La Plage (better views of the planes).

Edited: 04 August 2011, 19:02
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach

I would recommend Tom Beach, its on a much nicer beach than Nikki Beach ( IMHO ! )

Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach

I am pretty sure that the Village St Jean will have beach chairs for you to use as well. Not as comfy as those at Nikki and La Plage but a lot cheaper. Plus you will need them at the undeveloped beaches like Saline and Gouverneur.

4. Re: Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 23:18