We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stay at Villa Skrutten or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stay at Villa Skrutten or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers

Has anyone stayed in Villa Skrutten in Pointe Milou or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers in Marigot and can speak to whether these villas are well maintained, in a good location in the specific area they are located, and whether they are worth the price tag? Looking for reviews or opinions or any information people can share on these villas since I can't find many reviews on either!

NY
Level Contributor
796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stay at Villa Skrutten or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers

I have not stayed at either but took a quick look at the web:

- Villa skrutten looks very nice. This is a big villa (4 br). Pointe milou is a nice location with very good looking villas and spectacular views, up on cliffs. There are some reviews here. As with most villas, you will need to drive to a beach.

villaskrutten.com/index.php…

- Villa WV PMR is a much smaller (1BR) and older villa. Not quite the same "quality" range. It does appear to be on or walking distance to Marigot beach, which may be attractive to you.

Can't comment on maintenance level.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stay at Villa Skrutten or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers

Hi oceansiedgirl,

I was considering Marigot, Point Milou as well! Additionally, contemplating Gouverneur again due to it's proximity to that beach and my favorite beach Saline. Interested in seeing what people think of those Marigot and Point Milou as well as I never stayed there. I am an avid snorkeler and scuba diver so have read Marigot is great for marine life but the beach is non-existent and quite rocky. I've read certain sides of Point Milou have have gale force winds--and not sure if it is really certain sides or all?

3. Re: Anyone stay at Villa Skrutten or Villa WV PMR/Les Palmiers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:42
Get answers to your questions about St. Barthelemy
Recent Conversations