We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel?

New York,ny
Level Contributor
537 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel?

Hi

Planning on coming mid January with my husband. We are leaving our kids home and looking forward to getting away together as we haven't left our kids in over 2 years!

Wondering which hotels are the best on the island. Are some hotels in a better location- closer to restaurants, better beaches?

We want a high end hotel with amazing service and food. we are in our early 30s if that means anything.

Thanks for the help!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel?

Which is the "best" hotel on the island is always a matter f opinion but these consistently get some of the "best" reviews:

Eden Roc

Le Toiny

Hotel Carl Gustav

Isle de France

Use the "Hotels" link on the left side of this page to read reviews.

NY
Level Contributor
796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel?

I would add Le Sereno and Taiwana to that list.

NY
Level Contributor
796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel?

Also Guanahani and, second tier (but still very nice), emeraude plage and Christopher.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,121 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel?

Christopher is not in a great location, so I would discount that...but if your budget allows I think you would love Eden Roc

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel?

Eden Roc-seriously romantic.

Maybe Isle de France and Carl Gustav also.

Depends on money-Emeraude Plage is a great moderate option

Sea Bright, New...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel?

Eden Rock...Without question..ackbyrd you look familiar...Does your first name start with a V?

7. Re: Which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:15