We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkling

Greenville...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkling

Anyone have tips for where to snorkel? I want to do both on my own and any guided trip that is really worth while.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkling

I would recommend Marigot Bay. Easy parking and steps down to a little beach where you can set up. Take care, some areas are shallow as you get close to the beach and there is coral. I have a nice scar on my knee as a souvenier of Marigot Bay!

Keep in mind St. Barth is not known for it's great snorkiling. There are excursions out to Fortue, a small island off the coast. You can look up these snorkle/dive providers:

Jicky Marine

St. Barth Plongee

Ouanalao

Plongee Caribes

Have fun, B

2. Re: Snorkling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 09:19