We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

Centereach, New York
6 posts
Save Topic
Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

My fiancé and I are flying into Philipsburg on a Tuesday afternoon..and we are a little confused on how we get to St Barths! I know you can either do the ferry or the plane ride but not sure of which is better? Names of the companies? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated ..thank you in advance

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

http://stbarthcommuter.com/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

I like St. Barth's Commuter too, but here is other airline.

www.fly-winair.com more expensive but more flights

NY
Level Contributor
796 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

Better fly than ferry. Ferry takes much longer as you have to cab over to the port from the airport in Saint Martin, then an hour + fairly rough crossing. A lot of people get seasick. Flight is 10 mins. Flying is more expensive though.

Also if you rent a villa or go to a hotel, they will likely wait for you at the airport if you let then know what flight you are on. If you rent a car (recommended), the rental companies are all there.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
623 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

You do know that you must reside on St. Barth's for 30+ days in order to get a civil ceremony here???? Many people opt to legally marry in their hometown (do the paperwork) and then have a blessing on the island with the Big Reception.

Centereach, New York
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

Ackbyrd...yes we are getting legally married here in NY,,we are just doing a reception w the two of us on the beach in St Barths..thank you though !

6. Re: Help w Flight from Juliana airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2013, 09:15