We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Strand

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
230 reviews
Save Topic
Le Strand

Does anyone know if Le Strand is still open? We always liked that restaurant (especially on NYE). But last March while we were there it seemed very dark. We weren't sure if it was even open. We thought maybe it was closed for renovations. Does anyone know?

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Strand

The Strand opened on SBH in 2006 and closed sometime in 2012. There were some rumors that something else was going in that space, but no word....

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Strand

Well, a review has been posted dated May 2013 !

I'll take a look next week when I am back on St Barths and will post an update

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Strand

Thanks so much! I'd appreciate that.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St. Barthelemy
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
525 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Strand

We drove past this afternoon and the name on the sign is The Supper Club. In today's daily free French language St Barths news sheet there is a full page advert for a Bastille Day party on July 14th with both the Supper Club and The Strand names, whilst on another page there is a half page advert with the menu for The Strand for July 13th - all fish dishes !

Hope this helps.

5. Re: Le Strand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Barthelemy
Recent Conversations