We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Ammenities

Dallas, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Villa Ammenities

My wife and I are headed to SBH in April for our first time. We have a villa and I believe are ready for the trip...But what woud those who have been there say we are most likely forgetting. For example, do the villas typically have beach towels?

Thanks for the help.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Ammenities

Hi, John

Yes, the villas I have stayed in all have beach towels, umbrellas, coolers, and everything you will need to pack a wonderful picnic on the beach (except the wine!). You may want to bring a small battery radio to set the mood music on the beach, but can be hard to hear over the crashing waves.

I really can't think of a thing your villa won't have or you can't buy easily (which is half the fun!). All of the villas I have stayed in have fully stocked kitchens and grills. One even had good EVOO and spices, others did not. But again, these are easily picked up at the grocery, go to the one across from the airport. I run over there and do a quick shop for our first night/morning while my husband is renting the car and waiting for the villa company rep. I pick up bottled water, beer, wine, cheese & crackers, and breakfast goodies which get us through until the next day when we can do a big shop.

Enjoy! Wendy

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
38 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Ammenities

Villas always have towels, including beach towels. Most villas are very well stocked. Some even have the fridge stocked with beer, soda, wine. That's the beauty of the villa over the hotel room.

Get answers to your questions about St. Barthelemy
Recent Conversations