We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Barts on Valentine's day

Which Gustavia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
96 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
St. Barts on Valentine's day

Will be in port on valentine's day and hoping for some recos for dinner or island activities. The more memorable the better.

Thanks in advance.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Barts on Valentine's day

Where ever you decide to go, you will definitely need a reservation. You say you will be "in port", so I assume you will be on a cruise ship or yacht? I will keep the location to Gustavia since you don't say if you have a car...

One of the best restaurants on the island is the Wall House, warm, romantic, excellent food and very good service. Another I would suggest would be Victoria at the Carl Gustaf Hotel. Beautiful sunset view, newly remodled, very $$$$. Both should take reservations over the internet.

Binti

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
622 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Barts on Valentine's day

Just adding my 2 cents-also consider Eddy's in Gustavia-more moderate but the food is amazing and the prices are pretty moderate while the decor is very romantic.

But if you are looking for a high energy impact jet set type night start at The Strand in Gustavia (owned by Nikki Beach) ask for an outside table. Then move to the bar where it feels a bit like South Beach, then go downstairs to Casa Nikki nightclub to keep the party rolling along.

Enjoy!!

3. Re: St. Barts on Valentine's day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Gustavia
Recent Conversations