We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

Which Gustavia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bay Area, CA
2 posts
Save Topic
5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

I found the below deals on the hotel's website...anyone know if they are valid?

GET THE BEST DEAL EVER ON YOUR ESCAPE !

- Valid May 1 st – August 31 st, 2006 -

DUPLEX SUITE WITH PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL

5 night stay priced at 1775 € for 4 people

Our Duplex Suite is spacious (120m2) and elegant. The entry-level floor features a large living room with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a full-equipped American kitchen, a terrace with private plunge pool and partial view of the Caribbean Sea. The ground level consists of two separate bedrooms (garden view) , two bathrooms with shower, a sink, separate toilets and an integrated hair dryer. (The king size beds can be converted to twin beds. It is possible to add a cot in the bedroom, but no extra bed.)

Upgrade to a 2-Bedroom Suite with private plunge pool :

100 € per night for 4 people

HONEYMOON SUITE WITH PRIVATE JACUZZI

5 night stay @ 1300 € for 2 people

Cozy and romantic, the Honeymoon Suite is situated on the upper level of the hotel. This suite is 60m2 large and offers the most beautiful view of the Gustavia harbor. The Honeymoon suite features a fully-equipped kitchenette, a separate bedroom with air-conditioning, a lovely mahogany four poster bed, a bathroom with shower, two sinks, separate toilets and an integrated hair dryer. There is an outside terrace with an exterior lounge with private Jacuzzi.

Upgrade to a 1-Bedroom Suite with private plunge pool :

80 € per night for 2 people

Wish to extend your stay? Let us know .

All rates include service, roundtrip airport transfers, welcome champagne upon arrival and complimentary access to the fitness room & sauna. Stays must be reserved prior to arrival and are subject to availability. A full prepayment is requested. Cancellations must take place prior to 15 days before due arrival, otherwise the full value would be forfeited. In case of a shortened stay, no refund will be possible. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

Am I missing something...what hotel are you referring to?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,215 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

I'm guessing the Carl Gustav (hints: view of Gustavia and plunge pools)

its a great deal if its on the level, and you want to stay in town... I've also heard its a long walk up and down the hill, depending where your room is. Its like $800/night in season.

Bay Area, CA
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

Yes, sorry, I was referring to the Carl Gustaf - I forgot to mention that. Thanks for the replies!

columbus
Level Contributor
979 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

They have been doing some aggressive summer specials over the last several years.

Seems to me they have been losing share to other "resort" type properties with better locations, particularly beach locations. And they have unfortunately had a reputation for poor service with a snooty attitude in the bar and restaurant areas.

Seems like what comes around goes around...

Chicago...
Level Contributor
831 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 night summer package for 1300 euros?

I'm not sure why people would stay there. I think the big four -- Le Toiney, Guanahani, Eden Rock, and Isle de France -- all offer a better value. The island is small enough that the distance between any of those four is not really an issue.

Get answers to your questions about Gustavia
Recent Conversations