We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Coconut Bay

Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Excursions from Coconut Bay

Our family of four (kids 12 and 14) is trying to decide on excursions in St. Lucia. I don't want to limit ourselves to what we can book from the resort and I'm also trying to determine what all we can do if we allow two days for excursions and the rest of our week for relaxing at the resort. Here's what I'm thinking we'd like to do:

Tet Paul Nature Trail hike ( originally interested in Piton but thinking it'll be too much for our kids)

volcano, mudbath and waterfall of some sort

snorkeling

Is it possible to combine some of these so we only take up two days? I'm still having some difficulty grasping what parts of the island we need to go for these activities and where they would be relative to each other. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Excursions from Coconut Bay

All of that is located in Soufriere and early combinable into two days of experiences.

Tet Paul, volcano and mud baths, Toraille waterfall followed by snorkeling at Jalousie beach or Soufriere waterfront makes a great, if full day.

Or split it up with Tet Paul, volcano and mud baths followed by snorkeling. Then day two, waterfall, botanical gardens and waterfall followed by more snorkeling, or waterfall then Morne Coubaril for plantation tour then some beach time in Laborie in return. Or instead of Soufriere two days, try Latille Falls on the east coast just past Micoud with beautiful waterfall walk, swing and swim in river, gardens, etc. Perfect for a morning or afternoon trip.

Enjoy!

2 posts
2. Re: Excursions from Coconut Bay

I'm wondering how important it is to sign up for excursions before we arrive. I have both called and emailed Coconut Bay and have received no response. Keep trying? Or just sign up for excursions once we arrive?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Excursions from Coconut Bay

Not all that important. There's lots of tour operators, and private taxis to do private tour if you like, so quite easy to just book on arrival..

2 posts
4. Re: Excursions from Coconut Bay

Perfect, thank you for the quick reply!

Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Excursions from Coconut Bay

My travel agent has had a hard time getting a callback from Coconut Bay excursion department also.

Reply to: Excursions from Coconut Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted