We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

Wallingford, PA
2 posts
Save Topic
Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

Hi,

MY wife and I are heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9 for our 20th Anniversary. Just wondering if anyone else is also planning a trip there at the same time.

sks

Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

My husband and I are going to Turtle Beach for 2-3 nights Dec.2, and then the Mule House until Dec. 9! What types of activities do you like? We plan to do some hiking, dinners out, snorkleing, and will be looking for authentic night spots to meet the locals! Karen

Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

Whoops! Sorry! Wrong Island dates. Will be there in February.

Raleigh
Level Contributor
73 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

My girlfriend and I are going to St Lucia for the first time from Dec 4th through the 9th, but we are staying at the Marigot Beach Club. So far we have an Island tour planned with Fabian on the 6th, and a Rainforest tour with Jungletours on the 7th. I am getting very excited about our first trip, and I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time!

Ingo

Wallingford, PA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

My wife and I are planning on taking a tour that is arranged though the Tikaye Resort. However I am reading about tours by Fabian and Jungletours. Are they the same? Does anyone know or have an opinion. Thanks

sks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
479 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

We just got back from Ti Kaye. We loved it!! We did a Fabian island tour with another couple from the resort. We were able to customize what we wanted to see ( including the zip-line which was awesome! ). We did most of the regular stuff: Pitons, volcano, 2 waterfalls, lunch at Ladera's restaurant ( great!! ) etc. The only negative thing was that local vendors set up at some of the view stops selling exactly the same "handmade" jewelry. They are not pushy, though. We also did a private snorkel charter with 2 other couples through Mystic Man Tours ( set up through a post on this site! ). That was wonderful. Have fun!!

Raleigh
Level Contributor
73 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

They are two different tour companies. Jungletours of St Lucia specializes in walking tours of the Rainforest. Shal is the owner, and he is nice enough to pick us up in Marigot Bay. Everything is included as well as a lunch afterwards, and we were able to choose the trail that we wanted to hike. He also serves as the guide, so it's very convenient. Even though I have not met him, he seems very professional and promptly replys to any E-mails I have sent him. Have a wonderful trip.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

I can give Fabian a postive review. We had a great time on our tour a couple of weeks ago. He will customize to your liking. E-mail him and get the specifics. He has a website. Google his name and St Lucia.

8. Re: Heading to Tikaye on Dec 4-9, Anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 09:18