We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Lucia or grenada?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
St. Lucia or grenada?

Hi,

I haven't even started my research yet, but wanted to hear prople's opinions.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Lucia or grenada?

My son's friend (24years) is coming to St Lucia with us in September and he has been to Grenada. He was asking if there would be enough to do on SLU as, although he had a great time doing watersports in Grenada and the beaches are absolutely fabulous, there's not a lot else to do. I was able to reassure him that he wouldn't be bored (especially as we're based near to Rodney Bay). So it really depends what type of holiday you're looking for. If you want long stretches of white sand and blue sea to chill out on every day then it's Grenada but if you're happy with the more volcanic (golden) sand and sea and also to be able to get out and about to see a fascinating island then it's SLU. Hopefully someone on the forum will be able to give you a first hand account of Grenada. Good luck with your decision.

2. Re: St. Lucia or grenada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 15:18