We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access in Marigot Bay

CHARLOTTE, NC
6 posts
Save Topic
internet access in Marigot Bay

Staying for one week in early June. Need to communicate with business via internet. Is there readily available access in Marigot Bay either free or for charge?

Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access in Marigot Bay

If you are staying at Discovery, there is free wifi and ethernet access in all rooms.

I don't know about anywhere else in Marigot Bay, but, even if you are not staying at Discovery, you could try asking there. They may let you use it for a charge.

CHARLOTTE, NC
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access in Marigot Bay

thanks much - we are staying across the bay in the Poinsettia house - I am sure I can work something out with Discovery

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
769 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet access in Marigot Bay

There is internet access on the north side of the bay where you are staying. Signals go out and can be picked up on the hillside if one has a stronger, newer laptop. Also you can access a signal at Chateau Mygo. Computers are available for use at Marigot Beach Club (north side, near beach) and also at Marina Village (upstairs at Carib Travel).

CHARLOTTE, NC
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: internet access in Marigot Bay

thanks again - that about covers it

5. Re: internet access in Marigot Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 21:17