We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any last minute advice?

USA
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any last minute advice?

Hi All,

Finally in the midst of my hectic work schedule my friend and I have managed to secure most of the major booking for our "girls lime" in St. Lucia.

Getting set to leave over the weekend for 7 days.....on arrival we will set out on a 2 night overnight sail and head head for the reamaining nights at Rex Resorts........

We are hoping to rent a car for maybe 2 days and explore the island...we do not have bookings but hopefully it should not be too difficult to get a car rented........

We hope to laze on the beach; catch the local night outs with fry fish, music and dance;and explore and enjoy the major sights. I have read about the the cable trip over the trees etc. what exactly is this and what is the cost?

Hope to try some of the local resturants and enjoy the people, culture and local foods. Any last minuite advice for us?

Thanks much....Also, what is the weather like in St. Lucia now?

Excited and anxious ......smiles....

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any last minute advice?

We just got back yesterday after 10 days. The weather was the same all 10 days. 88 feels like 100 with 70% humidity. It rained every day for maybe 15 minutes on average. It was excellent tropical weather. September is always a great time to travel. The crowds are down due to hurricane season but St Lucia is so far south they are rarely affected by the storms.

2. Re: Any last minute advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 10:20