We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
242 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

So far I've decided that I'd like a hotel on or near the beach in Rodney bay. I've had a look at Royal by Rex, Coco Palm and Bay gardens beach resort. We're looking for the best place for around $230 night, B&B only, not too formal or large...anyone have any other suggestions to look at?

madison wisconsin
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

You could also try Harmony Suites or Tuxedo Villas or Ginger Lilly, all smaller near the beach type hotels in Rodney Bay. My first choice is Coco Palm. Even though it's not right on the beach, it's perfect in every other way. Enjoy SL!

Boston suburbs
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

We stayed at Bay Gardens Beach Resort last April; beatiful beach, very nice accomodations, and staff was helpful + friendly. It was a short walk to many restaurants in the area too.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
242 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

Thanks for the replies...wow the Tuxedo Villas website is really bad, with that couple lying on the bed, then near pool, on terrace etc, LOL !!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

My friends got married at the Harmony Suites last year. The property looked lovely and their room was really nice. Good location too in Rodney Bay from memory.

5. Re: Hotels on/near beach, Rodney bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 08:19