We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturant

vacouver
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Resturant

Good morning.What would be a good resturant to go to for a great dinner and watch the sun set.We will be staying at Almond Smugglers Cove and would like to go out to a nice resturant on the water.Thanks Debbie

london
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturant

The first place that came to mind was the Rainforest Hideaway in Marigot Bay, which is my personal favourite. It is on the waters edge in fact you have to get a 2min ferry to actually get there. I have written on this a few times, and a few others, which may help you if you look under my name. However, it may be a bit far to travel although it is worth it. There is also The Edge in Rodney Bay which would be nearer. I have in fact just returned from another trip and really must get round to posting a couple of reviews. You will however get more help from others on this subject with other choices. Good luck. Maureen.

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturant

I second The Edge located in Harmony Suites in Rodney Bay. Fine dining service and nice waterfront setting. I used to go there for sushi mostly but the main menu looks appealing, too.

http://www.eurobbean.com/Contact.htm

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resturant

As has already been said, the Rainforest Hideaway is quite a distance from ASC. The Edge is much nearer in Rodney Bay. However, neither of the restaurants meet your condition of being able to watch the sun set over the sea. The Rainforest Hideaway faces inland, and The Edge faces the Marina.

Spinnakers on Reduit Beach is a possibilty if you get a table at the front. A better quality restaurant, but more expensive, is the restaurant at the Landings, which is virtually on the beach, and offers excellent views of the sunset from your table. It is also quite close to ASC.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resturant

Hi we just ate at The Landings and the food was very unimpressive. Charthouse or he Edge but previous poster is right they face the marina but are lovely. Spinnakers if you book in advance and ask for a table at the front. If you go on a Saturday they often have live music and reduit beech is a great setting. Fine dining it isn't but it is casual with good friendly service. Coalpot is right on the water but book in advance as it gets very busy, also you would need a taxi or water taxi.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resturant

Pigeon Island on a Sunday night. Local restaurant, not gourmet but chance to see the sunset.

Laderia for the pitons and an amazing view but quite a trek from Almond Smugglers Cove.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resturant

Just had another thought Dasheene Restaurant at Ladera. Expensive but amazing sunset views.

st lucia
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Resturant

There is a new restaurant just opened at Cap Maison called "Cliff" It fits your needs perfectly with views over Pigeon Island and right round to Martinique. I had sunday brunch there and the view is fabulous!!! They have a website and facebook page. I don't have addresses but google will solve that.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Resturant

Sounds good. I must check it out when I am next on island. Plus, for Debbie, it is just across the road from ASC.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Resturant

Definitely sounds worth checking out. If it is in that location on Cap Estate then the views will be great. Hope the food will be as good. Sunlover, if you get there before I do please post a report :-)

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Resturant

SLE

We are heading there at the end of January. Spending one week in Antigua, and then down to St Lucia for a few weeks. We are looking forward to it, as we have not been back to St Lucia since January - we visited Provence, Italy and Slovenia insteaed of our usual summer trip to St Lucia this year.

I will certainly try the restaurant at Cap Maison, as well as updating myself on all of the developments this year. We will also have dinner at the Rainforest Hideaway this trip. It is something we keep meaning to do, but never seem to get round to.