We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

Newcastle
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

Trying to decide how much cash to bring for first few days, can anyone advise how easy it is to get to the nearest ATM to Almond Smugglers Cove

Thanks

Castries, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

Going north, there is a Bank of Saint Lucia right before the Gros Islet gap. I don't recall anything standing out past that on the way. I am not sure if there is something on the property, might want to email them to check on that.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

I think Let-La means coming south from ASC, there is the ATM she mentions at Gros Islet. The next one after that is in the Marina complex, where there are also bars, restaurants, and shops. It would take about 5 minutes by taxi from ASC to the Marina, but at least you could stop there for a while and have a drink or two.

Castries, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

I meant going north towards ASC, sorry haha and I'm a he Sunlover! Haha

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

From memory I think there is one closer than the Marina. Coming from ASC it's about 1.5 miles and close to Julians supermarket. You could walk there or it may be better just to get a taxi to the Marina/Shopping comples area and take a look around there.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

Let-la

Sorry about the gender error. I should have checked your profile.

Nibbles

Both the Julians Rodney Heights supermarket and the Julians supermarket in the Rodney Bay Mall are further from Almond Smugglers Cove than the ATM at Gros Islet and the ATM in the Marina. Both of theses ATMs in my opinion are too far to walk to.

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

knuckles duly rapped!

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

By the way, the ATM I'm referring to is the one just before Gros Islet - apologies, it's not next to Julians but close to a garage/funeral home.

I don't consider 1.5 miles to be very far to walk but for those who don't want to walk I suggest you combine your trip with a trip to Rodney Ball mall (and Reduit Beach).

8. Re: ATM close to Almond Smugglers Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 22:20