We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exact cost of a transfer??

long island
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Exact cost of a transfer??

Please could someone give me the exact cost of roundtrip transfers, or even one way, in U.S. dollors, from airport to Almod resort Morgan Bay. WE are a family of five. On Bookit.com, they want One hundred Dollars round trip> Is that Reasonable??

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

Which airport? There are two.

Looking at the price you were quoted it looks like you are arriving at Hewanorra (UVF), that;s about what it will cost.

You don't need to arrange for your transfers in advance - there are plenty taxis waiting for the flights.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,419 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

If you are flying into SLU then that is very high. If you are flying into UVF it's a steal.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

We were quoted $70 EACH WAY for a private transfer, and even $80 is not unusual if your hotel is organising it.

$100 round trip is definitely a bargain - though whether this will be a private transfer, or whether you would be sharing, I don't know.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

We still don't know which airport it is. I suspect it is SLU and the price quoted is therefore very dear.

long island
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

yes, it is UVF,. It just sounded so much for 5 people, but iguess round trip, its not. also, i guess it sounds like a long ride. I do like that at this resort, banana boat rides are included. Sounds like my kids will like it. My Twins are going to be 16,so I thought this would be fun.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

Schinnerer,

Be careful they are not trying to charge you $100 per person round trip. I like others think $100 round trip for 5 persons is too good to be true.

The $70/80 each way people quote is usually for a car/van for 3 passengers and extra people are extra cost

STEVE

7. Re: Exact cost of a transfer??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 02:16