We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

Dublin
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me roughly how much a transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt would cost if it were organised and paid for locally?

We are finalising the last detail of our honeymoon which includes a 2 weeks in St Lucia. We have been quoted €58 approx per person for this transfer.

Does this sound right?

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

Assuming that there are two of you 116€ works out at just under 400 EC (East Carribean dollar). I would have thought that something like 250 to 300 EC would be the correct rate. Note that the charge is normally for the taxi, not per passenger.

Sweden
Level Contributor
399 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

This is definitely a way too much if it is per person! You can call Jade Mountain and they will arrange a taxi transfer for you. I think they should charge you no more than $90-$100. However, you can always find a taxi in Rodney Bay area and get it for a better price + you can always negotiate the price :)

Dublin
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

Yes there are two of us. What we've been quoted for is described as a 'private transfer' which i'm sure is essentially a taxi.

From your assessment it sounds as if it would be cheaper just to organise it locally?

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

Yes, it will be cheaper to organize it locally.

5. Re: Transfer from Rodney Bay to Jade Mt.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 03:17