We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct Flights from the Northeast

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Direct Flights from the Northeast

Besides a sunday only, direct flight from JFK on American, does anyone know of any direct flights from Newark or Philadelphia to St. Lucia?

Mentioned in this post
Philadelphia
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
771 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct Flights from the Northeast

US Air direct from Phil - - day of week depends on season and they may not during low season?

Phila, PA
Level Contributor
201 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct Flights from the Northeast

JFK is it. The US Air flight in no longer direct. The JFK flight is cheaper then the Philly flights. We always fly from Philly. I wish they would get some direct flights.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct Flights from the Northeast

My husband and I just returned from St. Lucia last week. We flew direct from Phili.

Mentioned in this post
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
philadelphia, pa
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct Flights from the Northeast

How much did you pay for the flight from Philadelphia and about how far in advance did you book?

Mentioned in this post
Philadelphia
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
5. Re: Direct Flights from the Northeast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 20:21