We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serenity Tour to Antigua

richmond
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Serenity Tour to Antigua

We're staying in Rodney Bay for a week in the middle of June. Has anyone been on the day trip to Antigua that Serenity Tours offers? Has anyone used the day pass Serenity has arranged with Grand Pineapple Beach Resort? Thanks for the help!

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
573 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serenity Tour to Antigua

I don't know but, having looked at the price of that tour and the itinerary, it appears to me that it's a tour they offer IN Antigua...not TO Antigua. Everything I read seems to assume that your already there. I might be wrong. But 35 bucks US for that tour would be a steal if they're taking you to Antigua as well.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Serenity Tour to Antigua

That is an amazing price if true! If you find out any more please post as I would be interested in this too! I have never seen Antigua apart from the airport!

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Serenity Tour to Antigua

Having looked at their website, the tours start and end in Antigua. Serenity either pick up at the cruise ship terminal in St Johns, or from your resort in Antigua.

I agree that it is not made very clear on their website, but no way is it a day trip to Antigua from St Lucia.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Serenity Tour to Antigua

Shame, I thought at that price it was probably too good to be true.

5. Re: Serenity Tour to Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 06:24