We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

new jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

Hello All,

My wife and I are interested in visiting St Lucia, we're a young couple who wants both the relaxation of St Lucia, however we are also looking for some night life and entertainment. I have read that the east side (pacific side) beaches are not as beautiful as the west (carribean side) any suggestions would be helpful.

-Thanks in advance Z.

madison wisconsin
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

If you want both nightlife and relaxation, you'll want the Rodney Bay area (north of Castries), and the hotels on/near Reduit Beach. Try Royal by Rex, Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Coco Palm, Rex St. Lucian, Harmony Suites, etc. These are in that area and from them you can walk to the nightlife and many different restaurants/bars.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,410 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

Agree with Okey. Just an FYI there are few swimmable beaches (or places to stay) on the non-Caribbean side as it is very rough water.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

Just let's make certain that we are talking about the same place. The east side of St Lucia is the Atlantic side, not the Pacific side!

4. Re: Ideas wanted St. Lucia Hotel Options -->

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 07:22