We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip to Grenadines

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
194 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip to Grenadines

I hear that there's a day trip tour to Grenadines that takes you to Mayreau, Tobago Cay, and Palm island from St. Lucia at a cost around $60.00 per person. Has any one tried this tour?

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

Do a search and you will find lots of posts on this subject, including one only yesterday:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147342-i247-k3003…

but I don't know where you got your price from. More like 350 $ US per person.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,419 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

If it was $60 a person I'd go every year. It's more like $350 per person.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

When I went we flew from st lucia to union island then took a catamaran to mayreau, tobago key and palm island but i think it was $375. It was a wonderful trip though and I would really recommend it.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
194 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

Thanks a lot sunlover.

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
825 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

We did it. Including flight in a 9 seater from Castries airport to Union Island it cost USD 345 per person. Great day but the 3 locations are isolated beaches where you can swim or snorkel. You wont be going to any local villages or have any chance even to send a postcard with a stamp! The schooner requires you to climb up and down the ladder in order to get into a dinghy to take you to/from the beaches. My wife who is her 70s found that VERY difficult. This is a trip for the fit and agile

Elkridge, Maryland
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

Wow that's really good to hear....We did it about 2 years ago and it was about $345 less 5% because we did more than two tours through Serenity. There is no way I can see that tour being $60 providing that one need to fly to get to union island, then island hop with lunch included. What I can say is it is worth the $345.00.

7. Re: Day Trip to Grenadines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 07:22