We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone done the Grenadines Tour from Jalousie?

Ft. Worth , Texas
Level Contributor
129 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone done the Grenadines Tour from Jalousie?

We are really wanting to do this day tour to the Grenadines but since we are at the other end of the island from where the depart it seems like a lot of extra expense and time. Was just wondering if anyone has done this and if it was worthwhile! We will be there 7/25-8/1.

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone done the Grenadines Tour from Jalousie?

We did it many tears ago when we were staying at Anse Chastenet. The small plane (Brittan Normond Islander) stoppped at Hewanora to pick us up on its way down from Vigie to Union Island.

Looking at the Sunlink site:

sunlinktours.com/Tours_from_the_south/The_Gr…

I see that they still do this.

Yes it is expensive, but it is in my opinion well worth the money. It is an experience you never forget.

Ft. Worth , Texas
Level Contributor
129 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone done the Grenadines Tour from Jalousie?

Hmmm. I didn't realize Sunlink did the tour, also. I was looking at Serenity. I wonder if one is better than the other.

3. Re: Has anyone done the Grenadines Tour from Jalousie?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2010, 06:17