We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations + Weather

Bucks County, PA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Reservations + Weather

My wife and I will (finally!!!) be in St. Lucia next week - is there any need to book in advance or make reservations for:

- Taxi to Soufriere + hike Gros Piton

- Dinner at Rainforest Hideaway mid-week (Wed, Thurs)

- Any of the Sea Tours, Sunset Cruises, Brig Unicorn, etc (not sure which if any of these we are going to do but would like to know if it will be possible spur of the moment...)

Also - forecast calls for "Showers" all week - I assume (hope...) that these are the intermittent sun showers that are discussed here often, or are we in store for a wet one?

Thanks!

Hollywood
Level Contributor
261 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations + Weather

Right now you don't need to pre book for the Rainforest Restaurant due to low season.

Since your going to Soufriere, I recommend Christopher Taxi & Tour Service

758 484-1927

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
769 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations + Weather

Should you happen to check the weather for StLucia next January, the forecast will likely be the same ! It pretty much is any time of the year. Don't worry ......

3. Re: Reservations + Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 07:22