We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic

we were thinking of going to St Lucia in 2012 as we have never been there. We've been to Aruba, Antigua, Barbados, St Maarten, St Kitts, Nevis, Grenada, etc...Tobago...we want laid back resort that is VERY clean and well kept with a bit of entertainment in the evening...were looking at Rendezvous which seems ideal, only as its for adults only we were wondering if we were too old (at 50) as it seems to be full of honeymooners....would appreciate your thoughts

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012

You are definitely not too old for Rendezvous. If it appeals to you then I say just book it. The crowd there tends to be a bit on the older side as does the crowd at East Winds Inn. The one thing I have found in my several years of visiting St Lucia is that I have never felt out of place, age wise, no matter what property I have stayed.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012

You certainly are not too old at 50 for a stay at the Rendezvous. My husband and I are early 60's and are returning in December for a second visit. I would say there is a good mix of ages stay there - but probably more nearer your age than those in their 20's. All ages would have a fantastic time.

3. Re: 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Lucia