We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean cottage at Marigot Bay?

Windsor, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean cottage at Marigot Bay?

Has anybody had any experience staying here? We are booked in December and are concerned about the "over booking" post here.

Windsor, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean cottage at Marigot Bay?

Still haven't had any responses, so am re-posting to bring it back up to the top of the forum. Has anybody stayed at one of these cottages?

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
760 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean cottage at Marigot Bay?

I would not worry about this happening to you. Naturally mistakes can happen but have not heard of this in the past with this company. According to what I read on Trip Advisor about the recent incident they handled it to the guest's satisfaction. I think it was a very isolated incident. It's a lovely spot and I'm sure you'll enjoy ............

3. Re: Ocean cottage at Marigot Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 13:17