We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late June

sc
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Weather in late June

I am looking at going to St. Lucia during the last week of June. I was wondering if what is said about the rain showers is true. Are they really brief and passing?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in late June

usually, yes, brief and passing. It is early in the hurricane season, so can't predict exactly, but usually brief.

sc
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in late June

Thank you for your response. Can't wait to see the island. It looks beautiful!

sc
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in late June

I have one more question. Is it usually sunny after these brief rain showers? I was looking at weather information ofr the last few years online. While it details what days rain occurs, it does not indicate if it is sunny before and afterward.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in late June

yes, usually the sun is out before and after. Don't worry - you'll have plenty of sun for tanning!

sc
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in late June

Your posts have been very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in late June

It will be very humid at that time of year so pack light.

7. Re: Weather in late June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 01:20