We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Dear All

Jacques Waterfront Dining has now reopened but at a different location, at the end of the Rodney Bay strip near the Happy Day Bar. It still has a romantic waterside location and, apparently, is prettily done.

I have not yet tried it but hope to when I am back on the island early next year.

Just a heads-up for those who have been there before!

madison wisconsin
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Thanks for that. Good to know. I'll check it out when I'm there in January!

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Bill Munn just told me this today so your timing isright on target st-lucia_enthusiast. Will try it out.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Great, give us a full report! Nice to know that Bill Munn mentioned it. Sweet of him.... I really need our next trip out there now but have a while to wait.... Nevera have a great time!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Pity about the fire. Loved the old spot. Thanks for the info.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Just saw the new location from the water. What a romantic and beautiful setting. It looks absolutely gorgeous both in and outside with a view out toward the waterway on the way to the marina. Hope to get there for dinner in the next few days.

Castries, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

Following the fire in August at their location in Vigie Cove that left the property gutted, Jacques Waterfront Dining is now located on the main tourist "strip" in Rodney Bay. Follow the Reduit Beach Avenue past the Royal St Lucian Hotel and the Bay Garden's Beach Resort and turn right after the Village Inn Hotel, Jacques is located at the end of the carpark in a Meditarranean looking house on the Waterfront. Also accessible by boat or dingy from within the Rodney Bay Marina. They have a boat and dingy dock. It is a stunning location.

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

I have been lucky enough to eat at the new Jacques, the food and service is fantastic. Well done Jacky, you're putting on a good show - Highly recommended!!

Edited: 03 December 2011, 22:47
8. Re: Jacques Waterfront Dining - new location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 23:17