My wife is pregnant and we are planning 1 last romantic Pre-baby trip aka Babymoon :)
St. Lucia is looking like a great option. Looking for some help.
Below is a little information about us and the trip
- Potential travel dates: April 21st to April 28th.
- Age: Both are 31
- What do we want to do: Relax for most part, not too many activities as wife is pregnant. I may do a couple of things by myself. Enjoy the beach as much as possible
- Looking to stay within the $5K range
- A nice beach with cabanas/ umbrellas and comfortable beach chairs...wife's number 1 priority (she will compare this to Aruba..her current favorite. we stayed at the Hyatt Regency)
- Good luxurious accommodations/ resort as that's where a lot of the time will be spent
- Availability of good food round the clock... Wife is pregnant remember :)
- East access to other island attractions/ sight seeing.
- Need some resort recommendations based on above information
- Some suggestions on things my wife can do. Probably limited to sight seeing, local shopping, etc. Any suggestions for activities for me limited to early mornings/ half days, etc. so i can spend some time with my wife afterwards.
- Thoughts on the Sandals Butler rooms at the Halcyon
- I am reading that the age group of guests of the Halcyon is must older. Is this true?
- Anything else I should know/ prepare for.