We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

Hello all. Though not new to Trip Advisor, I am a 'user' and not so much a 'contributor', though I have decided to change that today. I just wanted to say a BIG 'Thank You' to all of you who take your personal and free time out to answer the many questions posted here daily. I got engaged in November of 2011 and knew I wanted a Caribbean destination wedding, but had no idea which location, etc. so decided to read forums such as these to get ideas and I cannot express my gratitude enough in helping me make my decision. I have been reading through these topics daily for the last few months and am in awe of the amount of information provided by the experts and others on here who are giving their personal time to answer so many of the same questions over and over again. Again, thank you so very much for helping me! We will be getting married at Calabash Cove in October of this year and thanks to several posts here, not only was I able to make that one decision, but I know alot about the resort, weddings that have occured there, the WEATHER (lol), etc. I am extremely happy with my decision and of course, would love to hear any more reviews, suggestions, etc. for our ten day stay in what appears to be one of the most beautiful islands of the Caribbean. Very excited and cannot wait! Just wanted to take the time to say THANKS to you all who give so much advice.

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
Calabash Cove Resort and...
662 Reviews
St. Lucia
East Winds
East Winds
#1 of 15 hotels in Gros Islet
Serenity at Coconut Bay
Serenity at Coconut Bay
#1 of 4 hotels in Vieux Fort
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
#1 of 4 hotels in Cap Estate
surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

Lovely first post - welcome to TA and best wishes for your wedding and honeymoon. I'm sure you'll love St Lucia.

Mentioned in this post
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
201 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

Yes I second that..a big thank you to all.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,625 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

What a nice post. Have a fantastic time in October. The pool at Calabash looks amazing and it is very romantic at night too... I hope the WEATHER stays good for you.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,426 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

What a very nice post. It is great to read a bit of appreciation and to know that everyone on here was able to help you in your decision. makingCalabash Cove is a beautiful resort - I am sure you will have a truly wonderful time.

Let us know if you need anymore info as the trip draws closer.

Congrats in advance on the wedding and honeymoon!

5. Re: THANKS to the Destination Experts and Reviewers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:16