We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon

Melrose, MA
8 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon

We are planning our honeymoon in St. Lucia for April 2013. We are planning on doing 8 nights and want to split our time between two different hotels so we can experience more. The hotels that we were looking at in our price range are Ti Kaye, Windjammer landing, Cap Maison and Anse Chastanet. Any advice on which two would be the best? I noticed that Cap Maison is a lot farther north than the others, is this a bad thing? Thanks in advance for the help!

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon

Cap Maison and Anse Chastanet are the two I would consider the best. Both locations are stunning, particularly Anse Chastanet, so I suggest staying at Cap Maison first.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,056 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

I would second gdbear on this one. Of those you have listed - Cap Maison followed by AC for sure. If you are definitely planning to split your stay, then 1 resort in the north and 1 in the south near the Pitons is definitely the way to go. I would also second doing Cap first followed by AC.

Yes, Cap is another 10-15 minutes past Rodney Bay, but this is by no means a negative. It is an excellent resort with great food, wonderful service, and lovely beach. A cab ride into RB is quick and costs about $15US one way. Lots of other dining options there too.

Enjoy - they are both excellent resorts!

Melrose, MA
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon

Thanks for the suggestions! Do you think it is worth doing North & South or shoudl we just do South? Also, do you know how much the all inclusive meal plan is at Anse Chastanet? We definitely eliminated Windjammer but we are still liking Ti Kaye because we can get the room with the private pool since it is lower in price overall.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon

Ti Kaye is okay. The private pool is freezing cold so I don't know how much you will use it -- it isn't heated. I concur with the others, Cap Maison first then Anse Chastanet.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon

Hi, I like Cap MAison but am actually staying at Ti Kaye right now. We have a plunge pool and it is refreshing. The new chef , Conroy, is good and the food is better than before. We dont like much fried stuff so he has been making special lunches for is. Off to WindjMmer this weekend. There have been some great fellow guests at Ti Kaye this week. Lots of fun.

6. Re: Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:16