We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute TiKaye advice

Atlanta
Level Contributor
94 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute TiKaye advice

On our way to the airport now. I have a couple of questions..

1. How far does the wifi extend through the resort? Can you get wifi at beach or the beach bar? Do the rooms have good signal?

2. We want to go to Rainforest Hideaway via water taxi one night. What night would be best? We are not buffet people , so I thought we would skip out Wednesday (buffet night, right?) but now I'm reading recent reviews that highly recommend the cocktail party. We also want to do jump up on Friday.

3. Is Monday night a themed night for the restaurant?

4. Is shampoo/conditioner/soap available in the room if we forgot it?

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,445 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute TiKaye advice

This might be a late reply but here goes.

Wifi in the lobby and some rooms but patchy

Wednesday night party is fun

Last time I was there Monday was Seafood night on the beach

Shampoo and Soap provided and they will give you fresh milk for the fridge if you request it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute TiKaye advice

1. Wifi is in the bar/pool area only. Don't know about the beach bar as didn't take anything down there that required a signal.

2. Any night for RFC, maybe go on buffet night if its not your thing. Yes do not miss the cocktail party, its a chance to meet your fellow travelers, you will be surprised who your rubbing elbows with. They will take you to the jump up in Anse La Raye, its a fun night.

3. Not sure on this....

4. Yep small travel type

Get the flying fish with local chips for lunch at Ti Manje....the beach bar/restaurant...it is awesome. And don't miss Ti Kave, the underground wine cellar.

Mike in Tulsa

3. Re: Last minute TiKaye advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 10:16