We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Lucia in June?

M S
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St. Lucia in June?

Has anyone ever been to St. Lucia in June? How was the weather?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Lucia in June?

Nope, no one has ever been to St. Lucia in June! LOL - couldn't resist. ;-)

For weather questions, I refer you to the Top Questions on the upper right-hand corner of this page - first question, What's the weather...?

If you are on a mobile device, you will need to acces the full site to see these; scroll down to the bottom of this page, click full site. Once the full site is up - check the Top Questions.

Hope this helps!

Edited: 17 January 2013, 02:54
Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Lucia in June?

Bon jou M S,

I'n'I dere all year long.

June is a beautiful month to visit St. Lucia.

Where will you be staying?

Bless up! Paul

Edited: 17 January 2013, 20:58
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,198 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Lucia in June?

I arrived on May 31 and was told the rainy season starts June 1. Sure enough it rained and a few times during the next two weeks. Sometimes for ten minutes and once for three hours. However the way the world weather is going anything could happen so be prepared

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Lucia in June?

My wife and I vacationed in St Lucia in June 2011 - the weather was great - only 1 rainy day and it was off and on throughout the day, so we were still able to visit a few attractions. We stayed at La Haut in a room with no A/C - the ocean breeze made it comfortable for sleeping.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Lucia in June?

Visited in July the last 3 years. Ditto the 2 posters above. A bit of occasional rain, on average lost half a day per week to anything prolonged.

STEVE

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: St. Lucia in June?

I will be coming to St. Lucia in June by Cruise ship...it is our honeymoon!!! yay we will be getting married the day before IN Magens Bay! Is there something we shoudl do without a doubt? We are teh type that are always up for anything may it be relaxing or hiking or on a boat drinking. We are always up for a good time. Does anyone have any good suggestions that are must see and do's here? thanks

Bethpage, New York
Level Contributor
322 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St. Lucia in June?

I am planning for June too. It really can't be that bad!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St. Lucia in June?

WLW7 - I would suggest posting your question in a new post in order to recieve more detailed responses.

And no, as noted by the many posts, june is not that bad!

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St. Lucia in June?

We've been Sept Oct June July and august months, all I think in the rainy season.most of the time its not worth sheltering from the rain as its still hot and is actually refreshing lol,and over in minutes and within 15mins or so you would never know it rained.sometimes it occasionally chucks it down and you have to go under cover. Seems to rain a bit in the middle of the night or maybe thats just our experience!

I wouldn't worry you would have to be v unlucky for it to dominate your holiday.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,407 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: St. Lucia in June?

Same here! We are often in St Lucia in June and generally have good weather interspersed with the occasional heavy rain shower. As I am often in or on the sea getting wet it makes no difference to me.