We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
255 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

Hi,

Is there any other place in the caribbean like BGBR? I am thinking about nice accommodations, a nice beach, and safely and easily walking to restaurants and maybe, a grocery store.

Thanks.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,410 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

What islands are you looking at? Most have something similar.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,567 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

Most islands have similar hotels and beaches. Depends on which island you are looking at.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
255 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

I am helping a friend choose a place to go next. They loved BGBR and would like to find something very similar. They really liked the feel of the resort, kitchen facilities, and being able to walk at night to very nice restaurants close by. No need to rent a car. They are open to any caribbean island but not Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, or Jamaica. I myself, have never been to BGBR or Rodney Bay. Thanks.

4. Re: Bay Gardens Beach Resort ( BGBR ) ... other similar places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 06:18