We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and All That!

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
Weather and All That!

The weather

A constantly reoccurring topic that one becomes obsessed with at the approach of a holiday!

Because I like diving in clear water I usually like to know I have a couple of days of clear weather in which to plan. If it looks like a few days of rain then it is meals with friends and indoor activities!

The following web links are really useful.

Storm carb for a general satellite picture and comments from people living on the islands

http://stormcarib.com/

Martinique radar. You can see a snapshot of current rainfall and what is coming up

meteo.fr/temps/…animMOSAIC2.html

Wunderground

wunderground.com/weather-forecast/…Vigie.html

Great for an hourly forecast and level of rainfall predicted

Hope this helps and happy holidays everyone!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and All That!

Irie, S-L_E!

Any recommendations for what to do island-wide if it's raining?

Castries' Central Farmer's Market & Crafts Arcade, see a movie at the CinePlex (Choc roundabout), visit Union Orchid Project, visit Alliance Francais at Pt. Seraphine, High Tea & views at Ladera(?), Morne Fortune tour & lunch at Pink Plantation House, Limin' & Dominoes at a neighborhood Rum Shop, go for a walk along the Atlantic Coast for the powerful wind & sea interactiion...

Bless up! Paul

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,355 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and All That!

I have added this link to the Top Questions for St. Lucia, in the upper right hand corner of the forum page.

For all our regular posters - we know how many times we get asked the weather question - the Top Question has all the answers anyone could want - let's continue to direct new posters that direction.

3. Re: Weather and All That!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 05:17