We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Sandals should I choose?

The Joisey Shore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which Sandals should I choose?

Hi All - going to St. Lucia for the first time and my husband and I would like to stay at an all-inclusive Sandals resort, but not sure which one. All of the resorts look big and it appears that you need to pay a premium to be close to the beach - which is one of our priorities. We don't like to have to take two elevators and walk a mile to get to the beach! Other than that, we like good food, don't really drink alcohol and of course, want PERFECT weather. If any of you can help us make a decision, I'd appreciate it! Thank you.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Sandals should I choose?

It sounds like you want Sandals Halcyon - it's very small by all-inclusive hotel standards, and low-rise, so no lifts or long walks.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Sandals should I choose?

And remember that no matter which one you stay at - you can take the included shuttle to each of the others and spend your time enjoying those resorts also. This benefit is the "stay at one-play at 3" that is referred to on the Sandals web site.

I agree with UKLizzie - sounds like Halcyon best fits your description.

And obviously there is no guarantee no matter where you go what the weather will be. That being said, depending upon the time of the year, the likelihood of rain lessens/increases with the season...... Review the topics on the upper right corner of the St. Lucia page here on TA for additional info.

3. Re: Which Sandals should I choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:18