We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings at Sandals Le toc

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weddings at Sandals Le toc

Has anyone got married at Sandals le toc? where do they hold the wedding services

East Winds
East Winds
#1 of 15 hotels in Gros Islet
Serenity at Coconut Bay
Serenity at Coconut Bay
#1 of 4 hotels in Vieux Fort
Jade Mountain Resort
Jade Mountain Resort
#1 of 11 hotels in Soufriere
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings at Sandals Le toc

we got married there almost 10 years ago. There are several locations you can have your wedding done at. We chose the beach as it was always my dream to get married on the beach. You can pick the gazebo or many other locations.

What other questions do you have about a wedding there? We will be going back for our 10 year anniversary in February.

Arizona
Level Contributor
43 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings at Sandals Le toc

We were married ten years ago at Sandals. But it was in Jamaica. I know your asking about being wed in St. Lucia but rest assured they are all set up the same for weddings.

First let me say it was perfect. Everything we wanted and everyone was so helpful.

They will set you up with a wedding coordinator. He/She will do everything possible to make it special. You can be wed anywhere you want on the property. They will go through the property with you and let you choose making observations along the way. Remember they do weddings all most every day so they're good, thoughtful, and efficient.

The wife wanted to be wed barefoot on the beach. After talking to the coordinator we realized some of the drawbacks to doing a beach wedding. We wed in a nice Gazebo barefoot instead and had wonderful wedding pictures taken on the beach in the water and such.

You'll love it.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings at Sandals Le toc

thanks everyone

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings at Sandals Le toc

Hello! Just wanted to follow up with just a little bit more information.

I spoke to one of our wedding advisers and she informed me that you will have two wedding coordinators.

They will walk you through all the steps and make sure you get everything you want. They do have designated areas you can preview on their site which I will provide you BUT if during your tour of the resort you see a location you would prefer, they will accommodate your request to the best of their abilities!!

The wedding team has some of the best people who really go above and beyond to make it the wedding of your dreams and I am absolutely positive that you will not be disappointed!! If you need anymore assistance please do not hesitate to message me! And congrats on your upcoming wedding :) !

Just copy and paste the link below to start viewing:

sandals.com/weddingmoons/…locations.cfm

Lauren

Online Review Coordinator

5. Re: Weddings at Sandals Le toc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:20