We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin PE Seat Allocation

It's 90 days until our London Gatwick - St Lucia Virgin Flight. Under manage my booking - seat plan is now available has appeared and is showing available seats. Great the seats I'd prefer are available and I can click on and choose them, However when I press submit I get a message 'those seats are not available and you still have your original seats?' Which every seats I choose the same message appears

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Phone them directit's easier

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Bon jou AbigailShropshire,

That maybe a good thing...

Did you choose left (port) side of the aisle (facing forward) for the best island(s) views on incoming flights?

Bless up! Paul

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Good point. Thanks I always love a window seat I know its sad but have got up at 3am before now just to be able to choose our seats as soon as the 24hr check-in opens. Lead to believe Virgin will no longer take seat allocations via phone only online,

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Virgin often have problems with their website so keep trying. Good luck. I know the feeling!

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Success managed to choose them this morning! Next task is in 9 days time when our Barbados - Manchester return flight should become available for pre-selection.

cardiff/wales
Level Contributor
360 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

We had the same problem exactly on Sunday

But tried again on Monday morning and was able to book them...

Excited now and looking forward to our holiday!!

Sue

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Great! Enjoy.... I already have the alarm set in my diary for our 90 day window too!

St. Lucia
Level Contributor
222 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

Sometimes it will let you choose 90 days + 23hour but will not save the selection till below the 90 day marker :-)

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

If it had been a straightforward return St Lucia to Gatwick as the outbound flight would we have been able to book the seats at the same time as opposed to again waiting for the 90days since we are returning Barbados to Manchester I wondered

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Virgin PE Seat Allocation

If it had been a straightforward return St Lucia to Gatwick as the outbound flight would we have been able to book the seats at the same time as opposed to again waiting for the 90days since we are returning Barbados to Manchester I wondered