We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant recommendations close to Cap Maison?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Topic
restaurant recommendations close to Cap Maison?

Hey All!

I am traveling to St. Lucia in Feb and I was wondering if I can get some feedback on restaurant recommendations. Now i know there isn't much directly near the resort, but a cab ride is fine as long as we aren't talking an hour.

I was looking at Flavours of the Grill, La Terrrase and Jacques. Maybe also The Edge? Anyone been to these places or have any other places considered to be MUST visits food wise while on the island.

Thanks so much in advance.

Jim

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant recommendations close to Cap Maison?

Your choices are all good ones and not too far away from Cap Maison. A short cab ride will get you to all of them. We always have a good meal at Buzz. Others really like Big Chef although I'm not a big steak eater so have not been there. I also like The Wharf. It is a bit further away than the others but not that much.

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant recommendations close to Cap Maison?

Hi,

La Terrasse and Jacques are in our top 3. Both offer great food in a refined quiet atmosphere.

I would add the 3rd, Delirius, to the list. It is quite a lively place with great food and cocktails in the earlier part of the eve and then good music thereafter on several days of the week.

I would also second Buzz.

For beachside look at Spinnakers. Right on Redruit Beach. Being at Cap you are beachside already but if you fancy a change it is great for Lunch, Early evening sunset drinks and also Dinner. Very varied menu.

Rainforest Hideaway is worth a visit but it is 45 mins each way by cab.

STEVE

3. Re: restaurant recommendations close to Cap Maison?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 05:16