We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

Hi! We were at La Toc a few years ago, and bottled Heineken was in the rooms for Concierge and above, but no bottles anywhere else. Does anyone know if SGSL has bottled Heineken in the rooms, or is it Piton? And does Cricketers have anything bottled? My husband wants bottles of Heineken. He doesn't like it on tap. Thanks!

Washington
Level Contributor
271 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

Hmm, was there in 2011 and actually sat by a Heineken rep on the plane, thought there was bottled Heineken in Crickiteers, but then again you know how the rum flows at Sandals. Cannot make any promises but as far as I remember only the Piton was on tap, don't quote me on that though. There was a user that just returned from SGSL last week, maybe if you cruise the forums for St. Lucia from around Christmas you can find her (Deanne....), they had a butler rodoval and were answering alot of user questions on-site and durring the flood of Christmas eve. Good luck and keep us posted!

Washington
Level Contributor
271 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

the user that posted this was the person i was thinking of, dont know if they are active now that they are home :)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147342-i247-k7066…

Edited: 04 January 2014, 02:07
United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

Thank you much! You are right. I should have thought to ask her! :)

Washington
Level Contributor
271 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

If you don't mind BSB, if you find the proper answer to your question will you respond here to let others know for sure? Would be much appreciated as were are planning 4 trips for 2014-2015 and La Toc is on the short list! Thank you!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

I have not gotten an answer on Cricketers, but SGSL has bottled Piton in the room for Concierge and above. Bummer...

I will be at SGSL in April, so I can update you then. I am planning to do some live posts, and without a doubt, my husband will be on a search for Heineken, lol.

However, in 2010, I am sure La Toc had Heineken bottled in the rooms and on tap at Cricketers. Piton and Heineken was on tap pretty much everywhere. The only way to get bottled Heineken was in your room, or to buy it at the gift shop. With any luck, it's changed since then :)

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
788 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

Never saw any last year. It was bottled piton, red stripe or guinness.

7. Re: Beer at Sandals Grande St Lucian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St. Lucia